Auction Terms & Conditions PEAK AUTO AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SPECIAL TERMS: WYATTS TOWING - SOUTH
* All vehicles sold by Wyatts Towing – South are sold with a bill of sale and towing affidavit per C.R.S. § 42-4-2104.
* Unless otherwise announced, you will receive the following documentation with your vehicle: a Bill of Sale, a towing affidavit(s), a VIN verification, and a copy of the vehicle’s legal notice.
* If you are a Colorado resident or Colorado auto dealer, you will receive the necessary documentation to apply for vehicle title except for an emissions test.
* Persons or entities outside the state of Colorado who participate in this auction will NOT receive a title, and may only purchase these vehicles FOR PARTS ONLY.
* Payments can be made in CASH or Credit Card (with valid matching ID).
* There will be a 13% Buyer's Premium ADDED to the purchase price of each vehicle. Buyers must pay for their purchases prior to the close of the pickup period. NO CHECKS.
* Most vehicles will be sold on a bill of sale. However, some vehicles will be sold WITH TITLE. Vehicles with TITLE will be subject to sales tax, to be paid at time of the auction.
* Removal will be the Monday and Tuesday after the auction concludes. See item #9 of the Additional Terms or the Auction Notice for the pick up times.
* Due to space constraints, the number of tow trucks or trailers permitted entry into the lot may be restricted. Your are highly encouraged to sign up for a pickup reservation after the auction concludes.
ADDITIONAL TERMS: THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE ATTENDING THIS VEHICLE AUCTION
1. Wyatt’s Towing South vehicle auctions are held every 4 weeks online at PeakAutoAuctions.com . Auctions will run for approximately 6 days, and will conclude on Saturday evening.
2. There is a preview period the day before the auction closes (Friday) from 1PM to 4PM. On-site parking is available, but be mindful of "no parking" signs. There is NO parking in the tow yard.
3. All vehicles, are sold "As Is, Where Is" with no warranty or guarantee expressed or implied. Bidders are expected to visually inspect each vehicle before bidding.
4. The pre-auction credit card authorization is a "good faith" deposit assuring that you will pay for all of the vehicles that you purchased in the bid process. If you fail to pay for the vehicle or vehicles you purchased in the bid process, that is a breach of contract and you may be subject to liquidated damages of up to $200 for the resale or disposal of your vehicle.
5. This is a Cash or Credit card sale ONLY. NO CHECKS!
6. No persons under the age of 18 may be present in the auction yard before, during or after the auction. Please do not leave children under the age of 10 outside without adult supervision.
7. Some vehicles are marked “Rebuilt From Salvage” or other banded titles on the Bills of Sales. The auctioneer will announce whether a vehicle has been designated with a branded title prior to selling the vehicle. You will sign a document at the time of pick up acknowledging that you are aware of this. Some vehicles are sold as "Parts Only", and no title will ever be issued. This information will be announced within the online vehicle description.
8. Most vehicles will be sold on a bill of sale. However, some vehicles will be sold WITH TITLE. Vehicles with TITLE will be subject to sales tax, to be paid at time of the auction. Sales tax will be calculated including the buyer's premium.
9. Removal will be 10am to 4pm on Monday immediately after the online auction concludes. Due to space constraints, only a few tow trucks or trailers may be permitted in the lot at any given time.
10. All items found within the vehicle are the property of the buyer. You must take all the contents of the vehicle you’ve purchased with you. Nothing is to be left behind, including trash, parts, or any vehicle contents.
11. Although all buyers are responsible for the security of all vehicles they purchase in the auction immediately upon the fall of the hammer, ownership of the vehicle will not transfer until payment has been received in full into our bank account.
12. Vehicles purchased at this auction shall be pushed, pulled or towed from the tow yard over the gate unless the buyer has a dealer's plate attached to the vehicle. No overhauling or mechanical work is to be done in the tow yard.
13. This auction takes place in an active tow yard, with moving vehicles. Auction preview periods and vehicle pickups are held outdoors in all weather conditions on a gravel lot, which may be muddy, snowy, slippery, rainy, hot, etc. Please dress appropriately for the weather condition. You are entering this yard at your own risk and peril. Please be extremely careful and aware of what is going on around you for everyone’s safety. The wearing of safety vests inside the tow yard is highly encouraged.
Peak Auto Auctions – Terms & Conditions – WYATTS SOUTH – July 1, 2020